1. We are holding shares in joint names and would like to change the order of names. What should we do?

Please forward your share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint-holders as per the specimen signatures recorded with the Company. There is no need to fill a transfer deed.

Click here for a format of the Request Letter.